From: Wien <wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> on behalf of "Niedermayr,
Arthur" <a.niederm...@protonmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 2:34 PM
To: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Subject: Re: [Wien] WIEN2k and gfortran

Hello Mr. Rundgren,

I wanted to ask you, why do I need the link /opt/OpenBLAS/include in linker
flags?
And what about -lgfortran, -lpthread and "-I" option? What are they doing?

I am also using OpenBLAS with following options (without compilation errors):
L Linker Flags:         $(FOPT) -L../SRC_lib -L/opt/OpenBLAS/lib
R R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):  -llapack_lapw -lopenblas

Could I improve the calculation time of my program if I use your options?

Best regards
Arthur Niedermayr

Ps. I thought that the OpenBLAS library only replaces the BLAS library, but not
the LAPACK library.