Thanks for the report.

A patched siteconfig_lapw is attached and the sources at the download page have been updated.

Regards

 12/13/2016 07:22 PM, Ingo Loa wrote:
I also encountered this problem with a standard ifort configuration
(system I). As far as I can see, the error occurs if no FFTW_LIBS are
specified. Lines 143 onwards in siteconfig_lapw seem to assume that
FFTW_LIBS is set to some path:

set FFTWpath = `grep FFTW_LIBS $bin/WIEN2k_OPTIONS | cut -f 3 -d: |cut
-f 3 -d ' ' | cut -c3-`
set i=`echo $FFTWpath|wc`
iloop:
@ i[3] -= 1
set test=`echo $FFTWpath|cut -c$i[3]`
if("$test" != "/") goto iloop
if( $i[3] < 1 ) set i[3]=1
set FFTWpath = `echo $FFTWpath|cut -c1-$i[3]`

It may be enough to skip this part if FFTW_LIBS (or FFTWpath) is empty.

Ingo