Dear A. Reggad
Me and all other people are obviously waiting for a clear question,
just "Why ?" is NOT a question someone is able to answer !

When I perform a GGA+U calculation on Fe with -orb and U and J set to Zero then
the result (magnetic moment, energy, etc.)
is the same (within the numerical accuracy defined by the convergence criteria)
as the result without the -orb that is purely GGA, and that is what one expects.

If you read the literature more carefully then you find that the self
interaction cotrrection appears only in the fully localised double counting
correction schemes
but not in the arround mean field schemes.

If you have a different result then provide the details about what you did.
Most probably your calculation is not converged or you compare some apples with
pears.

What are the answers from your supervisor ?