Von: Wien [wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Abderrahmane
Reggad [jazai...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2016 16:56
An: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: [Wien] Convergence problem within the method GGA+U

Dear wien2k users

To determine to magnetic ground state among three states , I have made three
calculations for each state .

The problem encontred is to get the convergence  for all the case even with the
increade of k points number and the energy convergence criteria.

I have joined the SCF cycle for ec=00001 in the following link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LGQvsWUOcW-oYnBt1QzEZcKPNfdT1mecVPn5XNhrMjc/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a summary of result:

-6    --------> 0.000059
-3    --------> 0.000023