This is nonsense.

From the file on the web, you cannot determine the final convergence.
The numbers you quote are for the last but one iteration, the convergence test AFTER the last iteration is not printed.

This is printed only in the case.dayfile (but they are overwritten by default), or you check your convergence yourself:

grepline :ENE  '*scf' 3

And: for sure nothing has changed here compared to the previous version.

PS: I would be more concerned where the     unmatched"   comes ??