You are not giving enough information, it is not clear what is given by the
program and what you are commenting, what space group do have?

An hexagonal does not need to have inversion, BN is one example

________________________________
De: Wien <wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de Dr. K. C. Bhamu
<kcbham...@gmail.com>
Enviado: sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2016 07:53 a. m.
Para: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Asunto: [Wien] SPACE GROUP DOES NOT CONTAIN INVERSION

Dear Prof. Peter
During the initialisation of a functionalised hexagonal 2D structure, I am
getting the below message.

SPACE GROUP DOES NOT CONTAIN INVERSION
 Angle Gamma is exactly 120. degrees.
 If this is supposed to be a hexagonal lattice, STOP and put  H  lattice type
 alpha(3) .gt. 91.0; reset to 90.1
0.0u 0.0s 0:00.01 0.0% 0+0k 0+224io 0pf+0w

Is this a type of error? Should I put "H" lattice type of may continue?

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!!!

Cheers ...!!!

Sincerely

Dr. K. C. Bhamu
(UGC-Dr. D. S. Kothari Postdoc Fellow)