De: Wien <wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de Abderrahmane
Reggad <jazai...@gmail.com>
Enviado: jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2016 05:10:23 a. m.
Para: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Asunto: [Wien] Different convergences in Non-SP and SP methods

Dear wien users

I have done the same calculation with 2 different and equivalent methods and
they gave me different results as it's shown in the joined picture.

1- Non Spin Polarized calculation GGA using the command run_lapw
2- Spin Polarized calculation GGA using the command runsp_c_lapw

This difference in results becomes an origin of problem when wanting to
determine the magnetic ground state

Mr: A.Reggad
Laboratoire de G?nie Physique
Universit? Ibn Khaldoun - Tiaret