Did you read the Wien2k manual and did you check on the Wien2k webpage under
WIEN2k-Registered Users ==> Unsupported software goodies  ?

Von: Wien [wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von yasir javed
[yjave...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2017 11:06
An: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: [Wien] Phonon Density of States

Hi everyone. I am using WIEN2k code for my calculations for sometime now.

The experts of WIEN2k kindly guide me regarding the following queries:
1- What is the information we can get from the phonon density of states? Can we
get to know about the stability of a material?
2- How can I get the phonon density of states using WIEN2k?
3- Is there any other package need to be installed? If so kindly guide me to
the installation and usage of that.

Thanking you in anticipation. Waiting for your helpful comments.

(Yasir Javed)
Doctoral student
Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences,
Islamabad, Pakistan