I could confirm the problem.

I detect a "line" by checking the change of length between the k-points in the list. At present the limit is 10^-5, but your mesh is so fine, that the changes are so small, that this limit is only reached a couple of points later. Therefore the "shift".

Edit bz_lin.f and reduce   TOLER to eg. 1.d-7. Recompile and copy
cp spaghetti ..

Regards