I am looking for fairly experienced users to test the beta version of
release 9.3 "Mango" of the mixer in Wien2k. This release represents a
fairly significant change in some of the inner workings. While in many
simple cases there will be minimal changes in the results, for some
problems it is 2-3 times faster. Some cases which did not converge
except with great difficulty in previous releases now converge
cleanly.

If interested and willing to do some tests in short order and report
back any issues, please contact me directly and I can send a tar file.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
"Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what