Did you increase EMAX in case.in1 to a larger value?
What is error message on your screen when the calculation stops?

FT

On Wednesday 2017-08-02 11:14, AL RAHAL AL ORABI, Rabih wrote:

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:14:04
From: "AL RAHAL AL ORABI, Rabih" <rabih.or...@solvay.com>
To: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Subject: [Wien] Error in Parallel HF

Dear Prof Blaha and Wien2k Users, I am trying to do a fuul Hybrid calculation
for CeO2 (cause i did not find an accurate band gap with mBJ functional). When i
did my calculation follow the user guide for B3LYP or B3PW91 option. I always
got this error when start hf -model -p  (** Error in Parallel HF ** testerror:
Error in Parallel HF)
I dont understant how it can be a problem in parallel mode since the Lapw0 -grr
-p , lapw1 -p and lapw2 -p where done in parallel mode.

Can someone explain to me what is the problem here ?

Thank you very much
Best
Rabih
Cordialement,

Rabih AL RAHAL AL ORABI , PhD

 R&I Scientist

Design and Development of Functional  Materials Department

Research & Innovation Center of Paris, Modeling Energy Conversion Materials

AXEL'ONE Collaborative Platform - Innovative Materials

87 rue des freres Perret – BP62

69192 Saint FONS Cedex

Tel.: + 33 (0)4 28 27 10 80

Cell.: + 33 (0)6 10 72 05 51

email : rabih.or...@solvay.com

SOLVAY

www.solvay.com

This message and any attachments is intended for the named addressee(s) only
and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you
receive
this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any
copying, dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, by a person who
is
not the named addressee is prohibited. We use virus scanning software but
disclaim any liability for viruses or other devices which remain in this
message or
any attachments.
*******************************
Ce message, ainsi que toute piece jointe, est exclusivement adresse au(x)
destinataire(s) nomme(s) et peut contenir des informations confidentielles. Si
vous
recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir
immediatement l'emetteur. Toute copie, transmission ou divulgation, integrale
ou partielle,
par une personne qui n'est pas nommee comme destinataire est interdite. Nous
utilisons un logiciel anti-virus mais nous denions toute responsabilite au cas
ou
des virus, ou tout autre procede, seraient contenus dans ce message ou toute
piece jointe.