Some literature:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1210.7738.pdf

On Monday 2017-08-14 10:51, SEMEH NOUI wrote:

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:51:55
From: SEMEH NOUI <sameh.n...@gmail.com>
To: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Subject: [Wien] True half métal and false half métal

Hello sir, I have a questions to ask you
1-I have a Heusler alloy when I calculated the band structure I find that the
energetic gap exceeds or touches the conduction band of the fermi levels in
(spin
dn) direction
My question, is this compound is a half metal or metal
2-how I can distinguish a real half metal and false half metal
3-I have another compound when I applied the GGA approximation I did not find a
gap at the level of fermi but I applied the MBJ (GGA) the gap appears
My question is what I consider that this compound is metal or half metal
I will wait for your reply

[icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]
Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com