The message is a little confusing but I guess you may be referring to the input parameter on 5th line of case.inop Indeed, there is no Im eps_xx, for example. You calculate Re eps_xx first and get the imaginary part later (after running joint and kram).

KV

--- x ---
dr. Karel Vyborny
Fyzikalni ustav AV CR, v.v.i.