The third one is connected to prepare_xsw, and may have two sources:

a) The .machines file. In the parallel case, prepare_xsw reads the lapw1
lines and can have problems because it makes assumptions about the format.
You can use a format such as
1:node1:4

If you make it more than 4 you may have a problem, and 16 certainly fails.
I got it to work by trial and error.

b) Something else such as $WIENROOT not being exported to the python
command that is launched. (This is a guess.)

--
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi