Thank you Pieper and Luania for the deep explanations

Now the picture is very clear to me. Before i didn't know how does a dft
code work and somestime I have ambiguities between what magnetudes can we
manage in a dft code (wien2k) and those got from results of calculation.

Thank you again Luania for the articles