Dear Yundi, Gavin,

Thank you for your comments.

What I need is "fat band" plotting, but with the weight related to the
angular momentum of orbitals (means different orbital basis, as Yundi has
mentioned). So instead of the basis px and py one needs the basis px+ipy
and px-ipy. And I am interested in bands, of course one can trace it
somehow from DOS, but it's not very convenient.

Is there some built-in procedure in one of the programs to calculate and
plot these?

Best,
Lukasz