If I read previously referenced post [2] correctly, "x lapw2 -qtl -band" can be replaced by "x qtl".

[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg04128.html

On 9/4/2017 10:16 AM, Zhu, Jianxin wrote:
Dear Gavin,

But that qtl is for the partial DOS, not for the fat band structure plotting.
Have I missed anything here?

Cheers,

Jianxin

Date: Monday, September 4, 2017 at 10:12 AM
To: "wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at <mailto:wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>" <wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at <mailto:wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>>
Subject: Re: [Wien] Orbital angular momentum band character

There is likely a procedure(s) for what you want either in the WIEN2k usersguide or mailing list.  For example, see the post at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09389.html

If the QSPLIT in case.inq to 1 that Yundi sent doesn't give what you want, I believe there is an option for specifying your own custom basis.  I think that is described either in the WIEN2k usersguide or the QTL technical report [ http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg13915.html ].