Von: Wien [wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Abderrahmane
Reggad [jazai...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. September 2017 00:26
An: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: Re: [Wien] About the magnetic moment of vanadium in vanadium sulphide

Hi Martin

The problem is that I want to know if it's possible to get a such value of 0.05
MB for atomic magnetic moment for the AFM state of vanadium sulphide in NiAs
structure.

Hafner and Hobbs have found all the calculations converged to the non magnetic
state because they have used the GGA method. To get the AFM state they have to
use either the EECE or GGA+U methods.

I hope you touch the problem