You might try checking the lapw2.error file. Does it show a problem with the case.energy_1 file like in the post at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg07963.html

On 9/7/2017 5:32 PM, Jianpeng Liu wrote:
Dear Wien2k/Wienncm users and developers,

I am learning to use wienncm to run some noncollinear-magnetism calculations. I have compiled the code without any error report, and the code runs well in serial mode. But if I run the same calculation in parallel mode,  the calculation is always aborted at the lapw2 step, and  I got the following error:

FERMI - Error
cp: cannot stat `.in.tmp': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `.in.tmp': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `.in.tmp1': No such file or directory

The following is the .machine file:

granularity:1
1:node91
1:node91