Now I am a little confused
do you think that it was the convergence criteria that I found a magnetic
moment of 2.5 mu_B instead of 0.05 mu_B at the V ?
or did I make another mistake ;-)

Indeed, you are right, the 0.05 mu_B might be a result of to bad convergence
however, to check if such a moment is something reliable you will need brute
force with respect to the number of k-points,
that is, if you think you have enough k-points, then just double the number or
use ten times more.