Hi, A. Reggad

There are no questions in your last posts so the case seems to be closed.

However, I am curious, and there seems to be something to learn in addition to the nice comments made by G. Fecher:

First, is the band gap (of NiS) really a good observable to fix the HF mixing (for VS)? The user guide (ch. 4.5.7, first par.) says:

The onsite-exact- exchange/hybrid methods apply HF only
inside the atomic spheres and only to one particular
orbital. Thus you can use it only for localized electrons
(see [Tran et al., 2006] for details). Onsite- exact-exchange
will NOT improve gaps in sp-semiconductors.

These sulfides are not sp-semiconductors, but how reliable will this be here? Are those d-electrons localized?

Second, do you, A. Reggad, consider your 0.0002 mu_B to be zero? What about the AF order the Japanese experimentalists reported in the publication you yourself forwarded us? Any comments on the magnetic moment Prof. Fecher told us about?

Did you follow his advice?

Did you even read it?

---
Dr. Martin Pieper