Hi Jaroslav,
if you check only case.jointup it has possibly only half the value because the
other half is supposed to be in case.jointdn
(with SO they should be the same)

Did you try to copy case.jointup to case.jointdn (or run in addition everything
for dn)
and then addjoint
then the factor 2 is included in the case.joint

The problem with spinpolarisation and SO is that case.jointup is the only
necessary and produced, however, kram expects that case.joint exists
that's why one has to do the copy by hand (not rename, then the factor 2 will
be missing, again !)
(one might also run optic and joint both in addition for dn, before addjoint)

Indeed, it would be nice if this behaviopur could be changed (maybe by some
switch(es) to kram : e.g.: -so -up)

Just for curiosity, I wonder whether and how crossterms are respected, the
selcction rules on the total angular momentum j' = j, j+-1 together with those
on the magnetic quantum number mj
allow spin flip transitions even though the dipole operator does not act on the
spin !

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher