In particular, when it is a "system" problem" (out of memory, out of time, no disk space, ....) it cannot be trapped in regular wien2k files.

Therefore: of course, you cannot just check the dayfile !!

There is a STDOUT (either your console or in a batch job it is redirected to some other file, its name only YOU can find out .....

Then there are *error files, and if it is a trapped error, it will give you some hints there.

And finally you should look at the *outputXX file

Regards