Dear Prof. Tomas,

Yes, it might be a problem of misplaced of all three scripts.
Not its running for scf and each scf cycle is running triply.

A new issue what I observed is (before scf starts):

*mv: mv: cannot stat 'A*.scf'cannot stat 'A*.scf': No such file or
directoryBefore running cellShapeOrtho hiddenBox now contains: : No such
file or directory*

I sent the initialized tar file in your personal account (as here it cannot
be sent).

Thank you very much.

Bhamu