This requires some advanced knowledge of group theory and special considerations of the symmetry operations lost when introducing AFM order.

I recommend that you do NOT use runafm, but a regular spin-polarized scf cycle using runsp. This does not need the AFM setup and you don't need to run afminput.

You "fix" the afm ordering by instgen -ask and specifying the proper up and dn moments for all your U atoms.