Here is a document showing the results graphically.

https://filesender.renater.fr/?s=download&token=8ac3a214-edfa-4894-fa1f-27aba5a5522f

It really looks like the problem we had before (using bad kmesh).

We test it on two different compounds and in both cases WIEN2k_16 gives a correct picture and not WIEN2k_17.

We are now comparing the two versions of the code.

Regards

Xavier