What did you change the data toler value to?  The 1.d-07 [ https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg15787.html ] to 1.d-05 [ https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16402.html ]?

You used bz_lin.patch [ https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/17.1 ] or changed bz_lin.f yourself (by hand)?

How did you recompile?  make clean, make, cp spaghetti .. or ./siteconfig, R Compile/Recompile, S Select program, spaghetti?

It may be that nobody can help further without having a case.struct and case.klist_band to reproduce the bandstructure like last time [ https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg15781.html ].