Dear Xavier
  Thank you v. much For your quick answer  I know now my mistake
unfortunately for some unknown reason I am able to send messages but not
getting any

I received your  file and comment from the    site hope this will end soon !!!
That is  why I am not able to communicate with the respectable users
I really have more questions but I have to wait till I receive messages from
the site
Thanks again

Your cif file contains 3 settings explaining why cif2struct cannot work.Here is
the first setting of the cif file.

Cheers

Xavier

    On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:27 PM, Sherif Yehia <wien542...@yahoo.com>