I browsed through subscribers list for solution of the
"L2-main-qtl-B-error". Found threads on "L2-main-qtl-B-error". Atleast i
understood there is problem with the RMTs/L-value but how to correct the
same i am still not sure. Then "new scheme" used for lapw initialization
and then SCF executed successfully without any error. Is there any
difference between new scheme and old scheme of init_lapw. ?.