Looking at the vector files, it appears as though the sto.vectorup is about
595.9 MB and the sto.vectorsoup is about 305.9 MB, so I don't know whether
or not the size of the file is the issue. I have, however noticed that
sometimes the compiler gives this issue. I recently had the 2018 compilers
downloaded and ran into an issue for non-supercell calculations, so I moved
to a 2017 version and it began working fine. I supposed maybe I need to
spend some time testing out different versions of the compilers. Thank you
for your help!