25.04.2018 20:05, Kefeng wang wrote:
the FM+U calculations for CoAs. It turns out that the difference of the total energy is about 10 eV.
However,  the difference of the total energy of theAFM+U calculations for CoAs Wien16.1 and  Wien17.1 is almost zero.

A bit unclear...
Nevertheless, the total energy is a sum of a few components. Search the last iteration of the two scf files, and compare one by one the components, which of them gives the difference. Maybe do this for both FM and AFM pairs, the difference should be clear and should show the place where to seek further.

Best wishes,
Lyudmila Dobysheva
Physics-Techn.Institute,
Udmurt Federal Research Center, Ural Br. of Rus.Ac.Sci.
426000 Izhevsk Kirov str. 132
Russia
---
Tel. +7 (34I2)43-24-59 (office), +7 (9I2)OI9-795O (home)
Skype: lyuka18 (office), lyuka17 (home)
E-mail: lyuk...@mail.ru (office), lyuk...@gmail.com (home)