Dear Oleg,

I am attaching the structure files which I have used for the calculation. I
have used similar procedure as given for BaTiO3 tutorial (same parameters
for initialising and same k-point mesh for Berrypi. The calculated
polarisation for cubic phase is very low. So so spontaneous polarisation is
still very low as given in my previous mail. I am unable to trace my
mistakes.

Best regards
Lokanath