Hi all,
I am not calculating MR directly from WIEN2K, what I want to do is to get
a band structure at particular direction of magnetic field (say 3T at
different angle 20, 40, 60, 80 and so on...) with current.
I shall use that band structure in DMFT to get resistance. So I asked how
to apply magnetic field and electric field in WIEN2K
at different direction at a time. With inorb input we can apply magnetic
field at certain direction but how to apply electric field at the same time.

I am not using boltztrap.

--
Sudipta koley
Department of Physics