As mentioned before, I looked into the code when the first problems were reported on the mailing list.

And yes, I saw many strange things (like the real*16, which is completely unnecessary; in fact this code could in principle even use single precision).

So I'm not too surprised by that and you should always check if the results make ense when comparing total and partial DOS and the PEW spectra (together with the printed cross sections).

Be careful with results with PES.