I see. Probably not your fault.

I cannot test the static executables myself, because I do not have a machine WITHOUT ifort.

I was compiling with -Bstatic, but it seems it does not link this Intel threading library statically.

I recompiled nn without multi-threading and copy the executable into

http://wien2k.at/reg_user/wien2k_download/files/nn

Please download it, copy it into your $WIENROOT (make sure it has "x" permissions") and try it out.

If it works, I'll make a new set of executables.

Regards