Dear Prof. Peter and Users,
Still on STM, I have a question regarding case.in3d, please what is the unit of
the start and end value in the case.in3d file? For example, I have a test case
with a vacuum of about 13 Angstrom. What should be my start value (value above
the surface atom) and end value (value around middle of vacuum)? Also in the UG
page 172, section 18.5 it's mentioned that "Optionally one can simulate a
constant current STM image, where a height profile (above a surface slab)
corresponding to a specific electron density value can be extracted from the
case.xsf-file and written into case stm.xsf-file." extraction of the electron
density is it automatic it should be done manually, and which file case.xsf or
case_stm.xsf should be use the plotting?

Thanks a lot for your time.
With kind regards.

Lawal

    On Friday, December 7, 2018, 3:20:56 PM GMT+8, Peter Blaha