Hello,I want to ask something about the symmetry matrix in the case.struct.
If I change the order of the symmetry matrix in the case.struct.  For example,
the first matrix is not unitary,I change the eighth matrix and the first matrix
in the case.struct_st in ordet to make sure the first one is unitary,then I run
it.Will it have some influence to my result?
     Wish your reply.
                                                                 Sincerely
                                                                  Jasmine