4) Calculate optical properties with optic, joint, and kram by using
  "-hf" with optic and joint.

FT

On Sunday 2019-08-04 09:32, AJAY SINGH VERMA wrote:

Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 09:32:44
From: AJAY SINGH VERMA <ajay_...@hotmail.com>
To: wien zeus <wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>,
   "wien-requ...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at"
   <wien-requ...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject: [Wien] How to calculate Optical properties with hf potential

Dear Sir,
I want to calculate Optical properties of a semiconducting material by using hf
potential. As per the user guide large k-mash is required for optical
properties, but if I use large k-mash in hf potential then the calculation
becomes too much expansive. Also the file name extension includes 'hf' at the
end,
hence we get different file after using hf. So what will be the procedure to
calculate it? Thanking you!

Ajay Singh Verma