WIEN2k 19.1 has the fixes for the first two bugs [1,2].  It should not have the fix for the third bug [3].

If you would like to use my hfpara_lapw.patch for resolving the third bug [3], make sure you are using the current package dated 25/6/2019 from the download area of the WIEN2k website (as there was an older 19.1 version when it was first released) then apply the patch:

username@computername:~$ cd $WIENROOT
username@computername:~/WIEN2k$ cat WIEN2k_VERSION
WIEN2k_19.1 (Release 25/6/2019)
username@computername:~/WIEN2k$ wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/master/19.1/hfpara_lapw.patch