I am working on similar compounds but not with Mn.

I would recommend to use PBE+U or PBE0 on-site hybrid.

In the first case (PBE+U) you must define an appropriate value for Ueff of Mn-3d states.

In the second case, use alpha = 0.25 for only M-3d states.

It should be a not to bad approximation. However, it can be tricky because of the metallic nature of the system.

Thus, the best would be to have experimental data to compare.

Regards

Xavier