What has lower :ENE:   FM  or AFM ???
This should give you a hint which state is the ground state (or at least more stable).

Remember my hint with spin-orbit !!!

And finally: "Play with the density matrix". Compare the dmats printed in the scf2up files of AFM and FM solutions. Are they the same ??

Try to occupy one of the partially filled orbitals fully and make another one empty. (case.dmatup/dn). Then: x orb -up/dn and
runsp -orbc (untile crude convergence), then runsp -orb