Are you using the most recent WIEN2k version ?

There were a couple of bugs fixed in symmetso and init_so.

Anyway, with this magnetization direction your symmetry has been reduced and maybe even the number of non-equivalent atoms has been increased.

I suggest that   AFTER init_so  (spin-polarized !), you:

rm case.inst
instgen  (maybe with -ask)
x lstart
x dstart; x dstart -up; x dstart -dn