Dear Ali,

please do core holes only for atoms with multiplicity 1 (otherwise you
add multiple core hole at once, and you will get interaction between
them, which is what you want to avoid with the supercell in the first
place)! Just name (number) one oxygen atom for every non-equivalent
oxygen position, so that the symmetry is reduced as needed. Than of
course you do the core hole and TELNES calculations just for the named
atoms and sum the spectra with weights according to the correct
multiplicities.

Best regards
Pavel