Gavin:

This is what I'm getting:

 Names of point group: -43m -43m Td
Number and name of space group: 216 (F -4 3 m)
-----> check in GaN_3dc.outputsgroup for proper symmetry, compare
 with your struct file and later with GaN_3dc.outputs
 sgroup has also produced a new struct file based on your old one.
 If you see warnings above, consider to use the newly generated
 struct file, which you can view (edit) now.
-----> continue with symmetry (old case.struct) or use/edit
GaN_3dc.struct_sgroup ? (c/e)
next is symmery
> symmetry (12:20:29) Note: The following floating-point exceptions are
> signalling: IEEE_DENORMAL
0.002u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0% 0+0k 0+48io 0pf+0w
-----> check in GaN_3dc.outputs the symmetry operations,
 the point symmetries and compare with results from sgroup
 if you find errors (often from rounding errors of positions), apply x patchsymm

--
 Arthur H. Edwards
edwards...@fastmail.fm