Oleg

--
Oleg Rubel (PhD, PEng)
McMaster University
JHE 359, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4L8, Canada
Email: rub...@mcmaster.ca
Tel: +1-905-525-9140, ext. 24094
Web: http://olegrubel.mcmaster.ca

On 2020-06-05 4:02 a.m., Nileema Sharma wrote:
Dear developers and users
For thermoelectric calculations I want to find "effective mass" of carriers. Is there any way I can calculate it using band-structures (by fitting a polynomial equation), since it is related to the second derivative of energy w.r.t. k. Or else, can we get carrier concentration and carrier's scattering time in BoltzTrap?
Best regards.
Thank you!!
Nileema Sharma