Dear wien2k community,
I am trying to use lapw7 to plot a particular wave function for the case with
spin-orbit switched on. In the manual it is mentioned that "It should be easy
to run lapw7 in parallel mode, and/or to apply it to wave function data obtained
by a spin-orbit interaction calculation. None of these options have been
implemented so far."
Does anyone has some recommendations how this can be done?
I have tried to change the lapw7.def to use SO results (replaced case.vector
with case.vectorso[_n] file), this kind of worked, but the result is not what I
expected. The energy mentioned in case.output7 file corresponds to the band
number in the file without spin-orbit interaction. And the wave function looks
like the one for the band numbered accordingly to the output of lapw1, not
lapwso. I am pretty sure that lapw7 uses the "so" file: when I forgot to remove
RLOs, the result was totally incorrect.
Of course, I will read the source code, but I don’t believe nobody tried to use
lapw7 with SO before.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Mikhail Nestoklon