Thank you for the comments.
This is option 4 of orb package "Interaction with the external magnetic field"
mentioned in page 127 of UG around (7.2). So, U=0.

After your mail I realized that both "case.energysodn" AND "case.energysoup"
contain the information I was looking for (splitting of the two- or four-times
degenerate states in Gamma-point by the magnetic field) and now do not
understand why I thought they should be different. Indeed, no more up and down
spins after spin-orbit. Maybe, I was confused by the fact that there are two
files in the output.

Thank you for clarifying this.

I will try to do the full cycle without runsp_c_lapw at all, maybe there is a
difference.

Sincerely yours,
Mikhail Nestoklon