First of all I don't understand your choice of the k-path.

G-X and Y-G
G-T and U-G and G-V

are identical (equivalent) directions and the bandstructures are the same. Why would one plot this ?

You can use only the unique directions (X-G-Z-R-G_T), but twice as many points to make crossings/non-crossings more clesar.

In any case, a wien2k band structure makes small empty space when a discontinuity (like Z-R) occurs and usually labels both k-points.
How does the ps file look like ?