As you wrote, the position Pb/Rb (8k) is an averaged postion of mixed Pb and Rb occupation due to disorder.

In a simulation, you cannot have "mixed positions (or high symmetry, but you must lower the symmetry.

To create such a structure, enter all position as usually, but for the mixed Pb/Rb 8k position, just enter it as pure Pb position.

After this, of course your stoichiometry is wrong. So you must split this position into 2, and occupy the proper number of positions with Rb instead of Pb. Select the specific Rb positions as "randomly" as possible, i.e. make sure they are not "clustered" on one side of the cell, or do not form a single layer, ...

nn, sgroup and symmetry will find the proper equivalency and of course the resulting space group will be different from the random experimental structure.

PS: Eventually you even need a supercell to make an even better "random structure".