Unfortunately there is no way to do this currently with -eece. The
.forceXxx force the unmixed dmat/vorb to be used in the next cycle which is
sometimes useful.

It might work to do:
a) Run with U to get the state you want
b) save_lapw (or rm *bro*)
c) With the relevant case.ineece, do runeece_lapw (-p)
d) Now do runsp_lapw -eece ...
N.B, add -so if relevant.

Getting the right spin & parity/eigenvectors for 4f is a pain. There are
ways to manipulate the spins; doing this for the parity/eigenvectors is
harder.😰

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi